When it comes to better TV surround sound system setups, cutting edge Powered Bookshelf Speakers for Tv and compact soundbars deliver the best ergonomic setup options even on the most stringent budget.
For me, it’s simply a question of ‘ease of use soundbars deliver vs. powered speakers which sometimes may require amplifiers or home theaters set up to deliver the best sound quality you like.
So when a good sound system setup comes along that ticks ALL those boxes…
I pay attention and you should too…
But, which is better, Powered Bookshelf Speakers for Tv vs. Soundbar?
Powered bookshelf speakers are the best Tv sound system setup compared to soundbars. Though soundbars being a compact all-in-one, space-saving speaker system, the Razer leviathan or Katana soundbar costs a lot more than a pair of powered bookshelf speakers.
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers - 2.0 Stereo Active Near Field Monitors - Studio Monitor Speaker - Wooden Enclosure - 42 Watts RMS
$74.94 in stock
- 2 x AUX INPUT - Convenient connection to any device that has a 3.5mm headphone output or dual RCA output. Connect to two devices via AUX at the same time, no plugging and switching needed. (None Bluetooth version)
- STUDIO SOUND QUALITY - Natural sound reproduction from 13mm silk dome tweeter and 4 inch full range unit
- REMOTE CONTROL - Adjust volume at your figure tips. Bass and treble control located on the side of main speaker.
- CLASSIC WOOD FINISH - High quality MDF wood build finished with wood effect vinyl serves as a great compliment to any home decor.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
Most homes prefer the soundbar compared to powered bookshelf speakers for their Tv sound setup. Their sole decision is driven by the fact that soundbars do not only deliver high-quality TV sound without requiring the space complexity home theaters and bookshelf speakers bring.
But they find Tv soundbars as an inexpensive way to avoid the need for home theater receivers.
On the other hand, powered bookshelf speakers offer an easy to install surround sound speaker setup impossible to achieve with soundbars.
Choosing between the powered bookshelf speakers for Tv or soundbars is not an easy task, in fact, most people find it very difficult to figure out which one is the best between a soundbar and a powered bookshelf speaker.
Now that you are about to upgrade your audio system for their TV, It is essential to know that these two are different, they also have their own disadvantages and their own advantages.
My goal is to help you narrow what you are looking for in order to be able to choose the best choice for you. Most bookshelf speakers and soundbars nowadays provide good quality sound for your TV, some even allow you to stream content and others support voice assistants like Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant.